This BBS is for talking about such as Metasequoia questions, requests and bug reports.
- If an error occurs when you are using the Metasequoia, or if the software has an abnormal behavior, please report a bug.
- If you have a demand for additional features, please write.
- Anyone can be written. But, inappropriate posts are deleted by the administrator's discretion.
- Do not write the response unrelated to the parent message. When writing a different topic, please write a new article in [New message].
About error report
When you are using the Metasequoia, an error will occasionally occur.
When the application is abnormally stopped by the error, Please post a description of the error situation to BBS.
A crash report is generated when Metasequoia crashes. When you post a problem with the BBS, please post the crash report file together.
Metasequoia for Windows
"crashlog.(No.).txt" is generated in the folder below.
- 32bit version (Vista/7/8/8.1/10)
- C:Users/(User name)/AppData/Roaming/tetraface/Metasequoia4
- 64bit version (Vista/7/8/8.1/10)
- C:Users/(User name)/AppData/Roaming/tetraface/Metasequoia4_64
- Others, such as cases where the installation folder has been changed
- Folder that Metasequoia.exe is installed
Metasequoia for macOS / OS X
Please refer to the crash log in the following steps.
- Start the console in the Utility of Application folder.
- Please look for the report whose names begin with "Metasequoia" from "User Diagnostic Reports" or "System Diagnostic reports" in Console. Look at the date of the report, select the ones with the crashed date and time.
- Right-click the report and click the "Reveal in Finder". Copy the files, please post to the BBS.
If the crashlog has not been generated
If an error occurs, sometimes crash log is not generated. Please write the following items.
- Version of Metasequoia that you are using (ex: for Windows 64bit Ver. 4.0.0)
- Operations that done before the error occurs
- Version of the OS you are using (ex: Windows 7 Professional 64bit, or Mac OS X 10.9.5)
- Manufacturer and model of your PC / GPU which is mounted to your PC
Please tell me these to the extent that you can be seen.